Ignite FB Tracking Pixel8263 Little Road, Other City - IN The State Of Florida, FL 34654 - Renée F. Dorsa
Dorsa Group Realty
Renée F. Dorsa, Dorsa Group RealtyPhone: (347) 517-4764
Email: [email protected]
Real estate listing preview #1Real estate listing preview #2Real estate listing preview #3Real estate listing preview #4Real estate listing preview #5Real estate listing preview #6Real estate listing preview #7Real estate listing preview #8Real estate listing preview #9Real estate listing preview #10Real estate listing preview #11Real estate listing preview #12Real estate listing preview #13Real estate listing preview #14Real estate listing preview #15Real estate listing preview #16Real estate listing preview #17Real estate listing preview #18Real estate listing preview #19Real estate listing preview #20Real estate listing preview #21
listing
1 of 21
CommercialFor Sale
$4,300,000
8263 Little Road
Other City - IN The State Of Florida, FL 34654
Courtesy of Keller Williams Capital Realty
MLS: SEFMIAMI
Est. Mortgage
$22,296/mo

A potential investor to acquire a 100% occupied strip Center in New Port Richey, FL. The tenants include Heartland Dental, Jersey Mike’s, Sports Clips, and USA Wireless, which provides diversity to the income stream. 65% of the income stream is from corporate leases and the other 35% of the income is from strong franchisees of national brands. Heartland Dental anchors the center, is a $1 billion in revenue company and has rare annual rental increases. The property is on a hard corner signalized intersection, fronts the main road, is anchored by major boxes in the trade area, and has numerous access points – all in which are primary retail fundamentals

Get in touch
Information courtesy of Keller Williams Capital Realty is subject to verification and is not guaranteed.
Community / School Information